Bishop & Company is seeking qualified candidates for a Patient Service Representative opportunity with a major medical organization near downtown Honolulu.
Patient Service Representative #18219
- Performs duties related to the scheduling and processing of patients for medical services according to established guidelines.
- Provides financial assistance to patients in identifying resources to cover anticipated clinic and medical center charges not covered by health plan, insurance, or other sources.
- Greets patients and visitors, provides assistance, directions and instructions as needed.
- Performs duties in a courteous and friendly, professional manner that fosters superior customer service.
- Other clerical duties as needed
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- One (1) year clerical experience in a healthcare related setting, such as a clinic, hospital, health care agency, medical insurance, physician's office, etc.
- Knowledge of ICD-10 & CPT coding and medical terminology required
- Prior experience demonstrating ability to operate office equipment such as computer, copier, facsimile, and telephone.
- Prior experience with computerized scheduling systems preferred.
- Ability to keep accurate records and do mathematical calculations
- Position Type: Temporary till December 31, 2020
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Pay: $16.45/hr.
- Location: Downtown Honolulu, HI
- Parking: Not provided
- Benefits: Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Bishop & Company, Inc.