Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified candidates for a great opportunity for a Retail - Loss Prevention, Compliance and Security Manager professional for an exciting opportunity in Honolulu, HI
LOSS PREVENTION AND COMPLIANCE MANAGER #18068
Retail | Compliance | Security | Management | Production Facilities | Security Management | Transportation | Leadership | Loss Prevention | Manufacturing | Healthcare | Cannabis | Consumer Product Good | Supply Chain | Distribution | Retail Store Loss Prevention | Theft Management | Inventory Management | Multi-Store/Location | Risk Management
Are you motivated by a desire to maintain a heavy compliant, retail loss prevention and secure organization? Are you experienced with Retail Loss Prevention and Compliance? Offer proficiency in policies and procedures, standard operation procedures? Do you have the ability to lead by example to achieve results? Are you detail oriented and highly diligent about maintaining strict standards for safety, compliance, and loss prevention? Offer experience in multi-store/location retail store loss prevention management?
If you are all of this and more… than this is the opportunity for you!
The LOSS PREVENTION AND COMPLIANCE MANAGER is responsible for all aspects of compliance, loss prevention and security, to include ensuring the physical security of all retail facilities and product manufacturing, inventory, and distribution for multiple locations/retail stores.
This role will be responsible for adhering to and implementing the State of Hawaii’s established rules and laws related to medical marijuana industry.
Extensive experience in compliance, loss prevention, security, managing security personnel, and the design, implementation of process and procedures/standard operating procedures.
- Managing all aspects of loss prevention, compliance, and security, including but not limited to, multi-location retail store outlets, production facilities, product inventory, loss prevention, risk management, ensuring the physical security of facilities, systems, products, and personnel.
- Becoming knowledgeable about and sustaining compliance to all State of Hawaii and all other applicable laws, regulations and rules related to medical marijuana.
- Design, implement and management of all rules and operating procedures related to the operation of the business, while providing physical facility, all personnel, products and transport of product and related means.
- Installing and maintaining security related systems including but not limited to the DVR system and access control system for all facilities. Ensuring all security related systems remain operational and taking appropriate action to quickly remedy any failures.
- Conducting and/or assisting with the secure transportation of products and proceeds of the sale of products while complying with all company and state transportation procedures and policies.
- Responding to equipment failures and other emergencies during off hours.
- Providing oversight and direction to multi-location security staff, including the scheduling of work assignments.
- As required, conducting security related tasks ensuring the safety of employees, patients, and members of the public.
- Overseeing, managing, and developing all transportation records and activities of product between cultivation, dispensary, and production facilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree, commensurate with experience.
- 2-5 years management experience.
- 5 or more years of experience in a loss prevention, compliance, security and/or risk management role preferred. Multi-location experience highly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and time management abilities required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Ability to make decisions as necessary without oversight when needed.
- Ability to obtain and maintain knowledge and ability to comprehend and apply the State of Hawaii's and all other applicable medical marijuana laws, regulations, and rules.
- Minimum of 21 years of age as required by state statute.
- Must pass background checks, including fingerprints and drug screening, per applicable requirements set forth under state statute.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Must have the ability to secure State of Hawaii guard card.
- Knowledge of State of Hawai’i and all other applicable medical marijuana laws, regulations and rules preferred.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- STRONG TIES TO HAWAII ARE HIGHLY PREFERRED
** OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. Required. **
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
*** OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Strong ties to Hawaii are highly preferred. Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. ***