IT Help Desk Support
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide excellent customer experience every time!
- Remote and onsite support of user base.
- Resolve issues quickly, within a few hours to a day.
- Create and resolve tickets for incoming requests.
- Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Apple macOS and PC Windows laptops.
- Manage asset inventory in a precise, organized fashion.
- Perform onboarding and offboarding procedures including account creation, laptop setup, and user provisioning.
- Maintain user-lists/reports
- Oversee the proper functionality of systems including email hosting, servers, and internal network
- Maintain conference rooms and collaboration tools used at company.
- Manage printers, print servers, fax machines, VOIP
- Use industry best practices regarding backups, network security, patch management, and monitoring documentation.
- Integrate new software with SSO providers.
- Work with hardware vendors for warranty repairs/replacements.
- Administrator for third-party applications for operations and project teams
- Provide complete recoverability of systems and applications.
- Research and recommend applications and security solutions as needed
- Resolve security access problems; maintains integrity of system security
- Identify, document, and maintain process and software documentation
- Assist team members with special projects and tasks
- Available to provide afterhours support as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in a computer-related field or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience installing and configuring Microsoft products, including but not limited to Windows Desktop Operating Systems and Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience supporting MacOS & iOS
- Demonstrated experience in IT customer service and/or help desk environment. Knowledge of directory services and remote access tools.
- Direct experience as an account administrator for Office 365
- Solid grasp of network protocols (DNS, DHCP, VPN)
- Managing SSL certificates
- Experience with Active Directory/Group Policy in an enterprise environment.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and common troubleshooting.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously, and in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to thrive on change with evolving products and be tech savvy.
- Able to work independently
- Passion for technology
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to multi-task
- Maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and prioritize multiple projects.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to Bishop & Company email@example.com
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Bishop & Company, Inc.