Home Equity Processor
- Expired: August 05, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Home Equity Processor #18814
The Home Equity Processor will process Home Equity application, contact applicants and vendors, and collect and review documentation. They will also be responsible for completing all other assignment as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- Experience in Home Equity, banking, administration, clerical, or related experience preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to navigate through different computer software
- Job Type: Temporary opportunity lasting 3 months with possible extension
- Pay: $16.50/hr
- Location: Honolulu, HI 96813
- Parking: Not provided
- Schedule: Full-time (40 hours/week), Monday to Friday, 8: 00 AM – 5: 00 PM
- Benefits: Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Bishop & Company, Inc.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Bishop & Company, Inc.