HR Specialist, Talent and Development
Bishop & Company, Inc. Honolulu, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical
Bishop & Company is seeking a HR Specialist, Talent and Development for an airline company in the Honolulu area. Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of Talent Management, Communications, Leadership and Professional Development, Human Resources, or related field.
HR Specialist, Talent and Development
The HR Specialist, Talent and Development will support key Talent Management and Leadership and Professional Development programs, including but not limited to, employee experience; employee survey; HR communications; performance management; salary adjustments; and new hire orientation.
- Employee Experience: initiate new hire email campaigns through MailChimp and administer Buddy Program, including tracking email recipients, program participants, and managing and troubleshooting issues reported to the support mailbox.
- Employee Survey: support the implementation of a new employee survey vendor and the launch of an annual survey, pulse survey, and exit survey, including maintaining the project tracker; coordinating meetings and assisting the Strategic Talent Manager, Employee Voice and Experience in executing implementation deliverables on-time; maintain the project collaboration space on Microsoft Teams; providing succinct status updates to stakeholders.
- Employee Communication: coordinate the HR Communication intake process and production cycles; including maintaining the HR Communications tracker; use brief and comms request templates to help clients articulate their comms needs; partner with Internal Corporate Communications to create employee communication; make content updates to HR webpages on the company’s intranet site via Microsoft SharePoint Online; proofread and copywrite HR communications.
- Performance Management: support company’s performance management processes, including updating guides and materials for the mid-year performance review; managing the support mailbox and troubleshooting issues; running regular progress reports; crafting and sending reminder emails; and tracking issues and process improvements.
- Salary Adjustments: support the company’s annual salary adjustment process by maintaining the project plan and updating communications.
- New Hire Orientation: support the company’s new hire orientation classes, including generating and scheduling Microsoft Teams meetings; assisting Manager, Leadership and Professional Development in facilitating the full-day class via Microsoft Teams.
- Serve as initial point of contact on specific Talent and Development programs and provide guidance to partners and clients when appropriate.
- Collaborate with the appropriate stakeholders to help drive talent management efforts.
- Support other Talent and Development programs and activities as assigned.
- Complete all other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree (or related experience) in HR, business, communications preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Talent Management, Communications, Leadership and Professional Development, Human Resources, or related field.
- Familiarity with Talent Management, Communications, Human Resources, or related field.
- Strong skills in corporate communications, project management or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including copywriting and editorial experience.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong skills in using MS Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience with collaboration tools, Microsoft Teams (or similar productivity applications).
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Online (or similar software).
- Experience with HR-related technology including internet tools, Saba (or similar performance management software), and/or UltiPro (or Human Resource Information Systems).
- Experience with MailChimp (or similar email marketing tool).
- Ability to meet deadlines and take initiative in the development and completion of all projects.
- Highly organized with proven ability to manage competing priorities, multitask, take ownership of problems and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships across departments and divisions.
- Strong analytical skills and experience creating presentations and reports.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Position Type: Long Term Temporary Opportunity lasting till November 2021
- Pay: DOE
- Location: Honolulu, HI 96819
- Parking: Provided
- Schedule: Full time, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Benefits: Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Bishop & Company, Inc.