- Expired: May 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Finance professional eager to work with Japanese clientele and within a very family-oriented company in Honolulu?
Bishop & Company is seeking a Financial Analyst/Captive Insurance Consultant for a local insurance company based in Honolulu.
The Captive/Finance Insurance Consultant provides technical finance, accounting, and insurance support for new and existing captive insurance clients which includes annual financial audits, actuarial reports, and board of director’s reports.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in financial analysis and compliance regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related
- 5+ years of progressive experience in underwriting, accounting, finance, or banking
- CPA license preferred
- Proficiency in databases and manipulating data through any software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates and our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Bishop & Company, Inc.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Finance Reporting Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.