Executive Secretary - #18497 (Kapolei)
Bishop & Company, Inc. Kapolei, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bishop & Company is seeking qualified candidates for an Executive Secretary role in Kapolei, HI.
Executive Secretary #18497
- Provide administrative support to the corporate Vice President
- Assist with heavy phones, scheduling appointments, calendaring, coordinating room reservations and travel accommodations
- Provide excellent customer service with clients and shareholders
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports, and documents and identifies items that require the immediate attention of C-level Executive(s).
- Maintains a professional office environment ensures confidentiality of all information.
- Works collaboratively with and serves as a back-up to other Executive Assistants.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of secretarial or administrative experience in a corporate office setting
- Local knowledge and familiarity with the island
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Tech savvy – able to text and use current technology/devices
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Confident and comfortable with customer/client contact
- Must be highly polished and professional in all interactions
Position Type: Temp-to-hire
Location: Kapolei, HI
Pay Rate: Commensurate with experience
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm; regular over-time
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Bishop & Company, Inc.