Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified candidates for a great opportunity for an Executive Assistant for a unique and exciting industry in Honolulu.
Executive Assistant to the CEO #17483
Communication | Operations | Planning| Scheduling | Reporting | Customer Experience | Support | Information Management |Professional| Customer Relationships | Team Player
Are you motivated by checking off items on your to do list? Do you consider yourself extremely detail-oriented? Passionate about playing a crucial part in a teams’ success? Are you an exceptional multi-tasker?
If you are all of this and more… than this is the opportunity for you!
The Executive Assistant enhances the CEO’ s effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the CEO to others, acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners. The Executive Assistant reports directly to CEO.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive' s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telephone and electronic communications.
- Maintains executive' s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the CEO by attending meetings in the CEO’ s absence.
- Welcomes guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports or presentations by collecting and analyzing information and producing reports or presentations.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending conferences or workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of work as an executive assistant.
- Minimum of 21 years of age as required by state statute.
- Must pass background check and fingerprinting, per applicable requirements set forth under state statute.
- Must have reliable transportation; flexibility in scheduling. Working hours may include holidays, weekends or overtime as needed.
STRONG TIES TO HAWAII ARE HIGHLY PREFERRED
** OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. Required.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
*** OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Strong ties to Hawaii are highly preferred. Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication