Enterprise Business Analyst
Requires someone who works to connect business capabilities, technology demand, data governance standards, business process efficiencies, and people skills within business communities.
- Works with business units to understand and support their operational needs.
- Partners with Technical Analysts to provide detailed insight into business needs to enable best fit selection of technology solutions.
- Readily see the overall business picture and deal with undefined situations holistically.
Educational Discipline: Bachelor's degree in business, management information systems, or related field with minimum 8 years of related work experience.
Specific Skills Required:
- Demonstrated experience in writing software requirements and test specifications
- Ability to understand business functionality and translate it into business use cases
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products
- Ability to partner with multiple stakeholders and influence project decisions
- Ability to create compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
- Strong understanding of basic system engineering, object-oriented design, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standards
Contract: 08/24/2020 - 07/31/2021
No Relocation Offered
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Bishop & Company, Inc.