Bishop & Company is seeking a temporary Electronic Banking Representative for a finance institution in the downtown Honolulu area. Candidate must be available to start immediately!
Requirements of an Electronic Banking Representative;
- H.S. Diploma a must
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service/call center or electronic/online banking
- Knowledge of and compliance with the state and federal laws, rules, and regulations, and the bank’ s policies and procedures, affecting the employee’ s job duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and related requirements, the lending, deposit, and other consumer protection regulations, and industry, ethical or fiduciary practices or standards, as applicable.
- Must be able to perform light physical work and to move or lift items including but not limited to boxes, files and papers up to 20 pounds unless otherwise as indicated.
- Must be able to operate and proficiently use standard office equipment, including phone, copier, personal computer and/or other work related mechanical or electronic devices and applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
- Ability to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time.
- Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.
Responsibilities of an Electronic Banking Representative;
- Under the general direction of the Electronic Banking Department Manager, this position will be responsible for customer inquiries and assistance specializing in Electronic Banking products and services.
- Responsible for opening accounts requested online and card disputes.
- Provide on-the-job training support to other team members.
- Performs all duties and interacts with internal and external customers in a manner aligned with the organization’ s core values.
Benefits of being an Electronic Banking Representative;
- Pay: $15.50/hr
- Honolulu-Downtown area
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran