Director of Market Research - #18375
Bishop & Company, Inc. Honolulu, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bishop & Company is seeking qualified candidates for a Vice President, Director of Market Research opportunity with a marketing and communications organization in Honolulu, HI.
Vice President, Director of Market Research - #18375
The Vice President, Director of Market Research is responsible for building and managing the foundation for the organization’s research and integral partnerships, both internally and externally. Responsible for growing the research communication strategy to enhance client’s local and national visibility, community partnerships and brand awareness. Propelling awareness and reputation through diverse research strategies to ensure the research and partnership marketing and communications direction promote the unique value proposition of all its clients and vendors.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides strategic thought leadership, advanced analytics, reporting with detailed marketing and business acumen to support all client and customer’s overall marketing goals and objectives.
- Synthesizes and integrates data into robust and detailed reporting to meet client’s needs and expectations.
- Manages statistical, graphics and data processing functions.
- Facilitates client planning and strategy meetings.
- Provides support and input into proposed research design.
- Hire, manage, train, and lead direct reports, in addition to collaborating with other internal and external team members.
- Keeps abreast of most recent analytical, statistical, and marketing science innovations and trends to integrate upgrades to the overall program, to enhance capabilities and increased offerings that match client’s changing needs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong knowledge and understanding of question and questionnaire design.
- Possess excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- High analytical skills: detail oriented, driven to identify new trends and gather insights from data for increased capabilities and offerings.
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines with demanding quality requirements.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manager multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Financial, Marketing, or related field.
- Five (5) years’ experience with consumer research, proposals, and facilitation of focus groups.
- Three (3) years’ experience in an executive leadership role, with people management responsibilities.
- Practical market research/client experience with applied knowledge of advanced statistical and analytical techniques used in quantitative analysis.
- Advanced level of knowledge of SPSS software preferred.
- Mid to advanced level of knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as needed.
- Master’s degree.
- Eight (8) years’ experience with consumer research or specific industry-related experience.
** OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: **
Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. Required
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Bishop & Company, Inc.