Developer Responsible for:
· Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document SharePoint solutions
· Writing and modifying secure code to build applications and sites based on user requirements
· Testing software and ensuring code runs properly
· Creating custom web forms with which users create and update entries in a SharePoint list.
· Automation of business processes using workflow capabilities within SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio
· Planning, creation, configuration, customization, checks, and remedy of issues related to SharePoint Sites and user requirements
· Creation of dashboards/Business Intelligence based on key performance indicators
· Experience creating and/or implementing graphical design for customer
· Design and develop CAML and OData queries for workflows
· Marketing and SharePoint site branding
· Management of site collection permissions
· User training, provisioning, and management of SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016/2019 sites -
· Managing and developing the use of SharePoint templates
· Providing ongoing support and fixing issues as they arise
· Follow established software development standards and procedures and contribute towards their improvement;
· Participate in peer code and design reviews;
· Coordinate with departments and users in the support of business applications.
· In-depth understanding of UI and UX design and development
· ASP.NET, C#, XML, .NET Framework, Angular.js, React.js
· T-SQL/SQL Server, RDBMS concepts
· Application Development/Software Engineering/Design Patterns
· Web application development
· Object oriented design and architecture
· Internet application development
· Creating and working with Web Services
· Writing technical documentation
· Managing code with source control
· Photo editing with Photoshop
· Application security concepts
· Creating and/or implementing graphical design for customer SharePoint site branding
· Understanding of agile and waterfall software development models -
Experienced full stack developer, front and back-end.
- Secret Clearance
- Security+ or a degree in in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Bishop & Company, Inc.