Data Analyst - Scheduling
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bishop & Company is seeking qualified Data Analysts for a Project Scheduler role. This is a long-term W2 contract for our client in Honolulu, HI.
The Data Analyst - Scheduling will be responsible for interpreting efficiencies of multiple project schedules including cost and manpower as well as developing template project schedules, calculating earned value, network analysis, and building naming conventions.
- Strong database management and data analysis skills
- Proficient in SQL and Oracle or other relational databases
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Computer programming experience a plus
- ProjectWise experience a plus
- Experience with gathering and organizing Manpower resource data
- Experience in producing and plotting different formats of the master schedule to display, but not limited to: overall program at-a-glance, major project milestones, baseline and changes, resource allocation/leveling, and funding status
- Familiarity with the operations of mid-size organizations made up of multiple teams and management of 100-200 projects at any given time
- Familiarity with Architect-Engineering operations and the products and services provided
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Bishop & Company, Inc.