Bishop & Company is seeking a temporary Customer Service Agent for a fully remote opportunity for a local Honolulu organization.
Customer Service Agent
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Fielding phone calls and answering questions about the Hawaii Restaurant Card
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Proven call center or customer service background
· Extremely professional phone etiqueete
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Job Type: Temporary Opportunity for 1 Month
- Start Date: Immediate
- Pay: DOE
- Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm HST
- Work Conditions: Fully remote. Must have access to reliable internet connection, and the ability to utilize your own computer and cell phone to download an app which will give you a secondary phone number that would be used for inbound calls.
- Benefits: Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Bishop & Company, Inc.