Responsible for assisting with the development, implementation, and maintenance of existing, new or enhanced computerized systems and business processes. Review business and application processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Document business requirements that align with company's system development and project life cycle (PLC) and serve as a liaison between the business units and Systems Administrator to implement and maintain the Loan Origination System (LOS).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Management Systems, or equivalent work experience required. Familiar with web application development and programming languages such as HTML5, CSS, Java and understanding relational databases.
- Master's degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) preferred.
- 3-5 years of banking experience preferred.
- Business Analyst Certification or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum two years of related work experience with web based applications, collecting and documenting businesses requirements required. Familiar with relational databases, scripting, and batch files.
- Must work and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of bank management, vendors, auditors, consultants and regulators.
- Possesses strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and have excellent time management skills.
- Good knowledge of the Project Life Cycle (PLC) process and documentation.
- Effective planning, time management and visioning skills to manage multiple, competing deadlines and projects.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to gain clients' confidence, trust and respect.
- Training and/or work experience in problem resolution strategies.
- Proficiency in computer skills for Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to work professionally, courteously and efficiently with customers, vendors and Bank personnel at all levels.
- Able to plan, organize and budget.
- Able to handle confidential matters judiciously.
- Possesses attention to detail with excellent follow-through.
- Able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
- Possesses technical skills to enhance business development objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work in a multi-tasking and time sensitive environment.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to Bishop & Company firstname.lastname@example.org
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Bishop & Company, Inc.