Bishop & Company is seeking a Call Center Representative for a local title company in Downtown Honolulu, HI.
Call Center Representative #18319
The primary function of the Call Center Representative includes assisting new borrowers, lenders and other external clientele with inquires during the escrow creation process pertaining to Refinance transactions.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Receive and respond to client questions related to new escrow Refinance transactions
- Comply with applicable terms in the lender’s opening instructions
- Use internal computer programs to track and respond to inquiries
- Communicate with all persons involved in the refinance transaction, co-workers, both in person, telephonically, and electronically (e-mail, fax, etc.)
- Comply with all state and federal laws governing escrow transactions
- Work individually and as an active team member helping to achieve department goals.
- Complete other functions as assigned
· High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
· 1 - 2 years of experience working in an office or call center environment.
· College degree in business or related field preferred
· Real Estate experience preferred.
· Excellent phone communication
· Professional advocate who creates a positive company experience with customers, business associates, vendors and fellow employees. Treats others with respect and courtesy.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with people individually and as a versatile team player. Possesses the ability to handle difficult or demanding clients.
· Basic business writing skills using a computer and information technology.
· Technically proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point) and other computer applications.
· Must have the ability to consult with supervisors and other internal resources to resolve discrepancies and organize/prioritize workflow.
· Maintains confidentiality at all times.
· Regular attendance and promptness.
· Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English.
- Additional Information:
- Job Type: Temporary to Hire Opportunity
- Start Date: Immediate
- Pay: DOE
- Location: Downtown Honolulu, HI
- Parking: Not Included
- Schedule: Full-time, Mon to Fri, 8am to 5pm
- Work Conditions: In-Office
- Benefits: Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Vetera
Bishop & Company, Inc.