Bishop & Company is seeking candidates for a Call Center Representativeopportunity with a health insurance organization in Honolulu.
Call Center Representative #17450
Primary duties: Assist with high call volume in the Customer Relations call center.
· Answer calls in a call center environment.
· Take thorough messages from team members.
· Triage member inquiries to the Customer Relations research team.
· Assist providers and members with inquiries (e.g., provider eligibility, membership card requests, etc.), resolve issues and identify trends.
· Assist members with finding a provider.
· Make multiple calls to various providers to confirm whether they are accepting new patients and if there are any prerequisites.
· Check claims history to avoid any denials of claims currently in process.
· Provide support and staffing on other basic lines of business.
· Excellent listening, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations effectively.
· Strong relationship building, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Prior experience in a call center, medical facility, and professional customer service setting is highly
· 7: 30 AM – 4: 15 PM, (Monday-Friday) + overtime as needed evenings & Saturdays
· Temporary through 12/31/19 with a possible extension
· Ala Moana, Honolulu, HI
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to: Bishop & Company Phone: 808-839-2200 Fax: 808-839-4844 Website:http://www.bishopco.net/
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran