Bishop & Company is seeking a temporary Call Center Manager for a fully remote opportunity for a local Honolulu organization.
Call Center Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages customer service agents.
- Answer questions and assist escalated calls.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proven call center management experience
- Extremely professional phone etiquette
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Job Type: Temporary Opportunity until 12/31/20
- Start Date: Immediate
- Pay: DOE
- Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm HST
- Work Conditions: Fully remote. Must have access to a computer with reliable internet connection, headphones with a mic, and the ability to utilize your own cell phone to download an app which will give you a secondary phone number that would be used for inbound calls.
- Benefits: Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Bishop & Company, Inc.