Administrative Support - Properties
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative Support- Properties
Bishop & Company is seeking Administrative Support - Properties Division for a financial organization in Honolulu, HI. Ideal candidate will have at least 1+ years of administrative experience and be available to start Immediately!
- To provide administrative support and to assist in the day-to-day operations of the Properties Division – (a) perform administrative duties, including but not limited to file maintenance, invoice verification and processing, coordinate routine Maintenance & Repair for departments and branches, assist staff and document key and access card issuance; (b) support other division staff, as necessary; (c) coordinate movement of employees/departments; and (d) coordinate capital projects within designated facilities and other duties as required.
- Provide clerical and administrative support
- Assist in processing all incoming Properties Division mail and correspondence.
- Responsible for Division clerical file maintenance.
- Assist in maintaining and recording both AP and AR spreadsheets related to payment of rent to Bank’s landlords and routine service vendors (i.e., rent, CAM reconciliations, janitorial, air conditioning, landscape, electrical, plumbing, etc.)
- Assist in verifying and processing for payment by Controllers Division all invoices relating to department/branch activities on a timely basis, including identification of contract vendor and number designation, route to the appropriate Senior Facilities Manager, or other appropriate person, for review and verification that invoice is approved for payment as work was completed and the amount is accurate.
- Assists Division Manager with maintenance of real estate lease files and documentation. Includes responsibility to support and backup the Senior Specialist in maintaining Lease Summary, Lease Abstracts, verify lease terms on landlord requested estoppel certificates, and prepare correspondence to landlords relating to lease renewals/extensions.
- Coordinate routine maintenance, repair and other activities as required for various bank-owned properties
- Assist Facilities Manager with administrative and clerical assignments, as required.
- Coordinate with internal customers and external vendors as work is being scheduled and completed.
- Document tasks utilizing management tools such as eProperties, as tasks are completed.
- Assist with and perform Properties Service Desk duties when the Primary Specialist is not available
- Issues keys & access cards upon receipt of authorized control forms.
- Answer phones, emails, and eProp requests when required
- Coordinates notices to bank departments in CPP from Building Management
- Coordinates training calendar and parking requirements for CPP
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience in administrative/clerical work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to perform light physical work and to move or lift items including but not limited to boxes, files and papers up to 20 pounds unless otherwise as indicated.
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
- Job Type: Temporary Long term Opportunity
- Pay: $19.35/hr
- Location: Honolulu, HI 96813
- Please note client has covid mandate in place
- Parking: not provided
- Schedule: Full-time, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Benefits: Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Bishop & Company, Inc.