Bishop and Co. is seeking qualified candidates for an opportunity for an Administrative Support role in downtown Honolulu.
Administrative Support #18095
· Assist staff with program operations and tasks.
· Enter, track, and report data such as hours, mileage, activities, etc.
· Communicate effectively with staff, volunteers, clients, and partner organizations via telephone, email, mail, newsletter, and in-person.
· Prepare correspondence, proofread documents; update and mail forms and materials, and assist with training meeting preparation and facilitation.
· Prepare electronic submissions and maintain organized e-filing system.
· Develop strategies and tools to research and map current resources.
· Develop tools for tracking and reporting projects and initiatives.
· Manage website updates, support, and maintenance.
· Participate in planning meetings, initiatives, committees, and other forums.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, social work, or related field.
· Experience or interest in gerontology or working directly with the senior population.
· Experience in healthcare preferred.
· Has effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Proficient in typing and computer skills.
· Able to work in a fast-paced office, organized, able to multitask and prioritize.
· Is reliable and dependable.
- Employment Type: Long-Term Temporary Opportunity
- Location: Downtown Honolulu
- Schedule: Full-time, Monday through Friday, 7:45am – 4:30pm
How to apply:
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran