Bishop & Company is seeking an Administrative Coordinator for an established organization in Kailua-Kona, Big Island.
Administrative Coordinator (Big Island)
Oversees and coordinates the administrative requirements for different departments. Provides various departments with administrative support including, but not limited to, coordinating and executing sponsored events and staff travel, preparing and distributing documents (correspondence, reports, newsletters, and other program material), maintaining files and databases, handling budget and purchasing activities, and serving as a primary contact for visitors.
- Must possess a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Background in administrative, office, clerical or related experience.
- Proficient in PC applications including word processing, spreadsheets, and multimedia presentations.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and/or skill in organizational competencies of accountability, change effectiveness, collaboration and teamwork, communication, Hawaiian cultural commitment, and innovation.
- Position Type: Temporary Opportunity till December 20, 2020
- Pay: $19.65/hr
- Location: Kailua-Kona, Big Island, HI 96740
- Schedule: Full time, Monday – Friday, 8-hour shifts
- Benefits: Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Bishop & Company, Inc.