Administrative Assistant - Maui
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
# 19662-Administrative Assistant -Maui
Bishop & Company is seeking an Administrative Assistant for an organization in Kahului, Maui.
Provides direct administrative support to the Power Connection/Engineering Department Jr. Customer Planners. This includes activities related to closing jobs in our system, scanning documents, and effectively organizing electronic versions of current and past service request documentation.
- Close jobs (technical close work orders, complete material/asset accounting correlation (PowerUE system), close notifications/projects in SAP system).
- Scan and input all job packet or project file information into SAP/SharePoint.
- Improve electronic documentation and organization of all past projects/data/resources (cable cards, sketches, etc.).
- Demonstrated proficiency in using PC software programs (spreadsheets, word processing).
- Analytical, computational, organizational and time-management skills to handle various assignments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn new software systems to assist with asset accounting and project closing functionality
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with a variety of individuals and groups.
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative, multi-task, remain flexible and positive in a demanding work environment and adapt to rapidly changing priorities and strategic direction.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, both verbally and in written communication.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team.
- Several years (3-5) of general office/administrative experience.
- SAP experience desired, but not required.
- Familiarity with SharePoint or other shared/networked services accessible by multiple users.
- Understanding of electrical equipment and accounting classification of different assets desired but not required.
- Experience with document scanning and electronic organizational tools for filing, searching, etc.
- Job Type: Temporary Opportunity, approximately 6 months with possibility of extension
- Please note client has a COVID vaccine mandate in place
- Pay: $22.15/hr
- Location: Kahului , Maui
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Benefits: Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Benefits: Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates and our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Location: Honolulu, HI
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Bishop & Company, Inc.
AddressMaui County, HI