Bishop & Company is seeking a temporary Administrative Assistant for an established local organization in the Ala Moana area.
Administrative Assistant #17815
- Assist with administrative tasks related to cases.
- Help build cases, request for medical records, task cases from a busy work queue daily to the appropriate nurse reviewer.
- Manage the hospital admissions folder.
- Check the daily census to ensure that cases are being reviewed appropriately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ year of administrative, office, or related experience preferred but not required
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and retain information.
- Must be self-directed and work well under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate initiative and handle tasks without constant supervision.
- Temporary Opportunity for 6 months with possibility of extension
- Pay: DOE
- Location: Downtown area, HI
- Schedule: Full time, Monday through Friday, 7:30am – 4:15pm; overtime as needed
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran