Bishop & Company is seeking qualified candidates for a temporary Accounts Payable Specialist for a financial institution. While this is a remote position, there is a possibility of transitioning to in-office. Candidates must be living on the island of Oahu.
Accounts Payable Specialist - REMOTE #18209
Overview of an Accounts Payable Specialist:
Assists with general accounting, payroll, financial audit, and accounts payable. Completes all other duties assigned.
Requirements of an Accounts Payable Specialist:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum one (1) year of accounts payable, accounting, payroll, bookkeeping, administrative, or related experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office experience and typing skills
- Position Type: Temporary Opportunity until 12/31/20
- Pay: Negotiable
- Full time: Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Work Conditions: Remote, with the possibility of transitioning to in-office – Must have access to reliable Wi-Fi. Must be living on the island of Oahu.
- Benefits: Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Bishop & Company, Inc.