Sales Team Manager
Bish Enterprises Giltner, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bish Enterprises, founded in 1976, is an agriculture engineering and manufacturing facility providing innovative & high-quality agricultural products to farmers and harvesters that help feed America. Hemp Harvest Works was founded in December of 2017 and operates in affiliation with Bish Enterprises.Job Description
Bish Enterprises & and Hemp Harvest Works is seeking a Sales and Marketing Team Manager to manage a team of sales and marketing professionals, by providing exceptional leadership. Expected yearly earnings of $75,000-$100,000 with commission targets!
The main purpose of this job is to coach and build a winning team. This person is responsible for meeting our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets through direct customer selling and sales team accountability. They will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and determining a course of action with the upper management. They will be the main point of contact for all sales concerns that may arise and will work directly on developing and implementing marketing campaigns. They will be accountable for developing, tracking, and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
This is a hands-on position and perfect for someone looking to make a name for themselves in the agricultural equipment industry This job will require an investment in time on the front-end to both learn the product line, as well as learn and understand the complex dynamics of the ever-changing agricultural industry, that we are a part of. If you have the energy, drive, and passion to help us do great things, this could be the right position for you.
· Assist in determining price schedules and discount rates
· Assist in identifying issues with shipping through direct involvement to help provide clarity on invoices and increased efficiency, productivity, and safety within that department
· Assist in the preparation of budgets and budget expenditures
· Collaborates effectively with others for the success of the department; promotes a free flow of information & ideas across departments
· Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
· Confer with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised
· Confer with organizational members to accomplish work activities
· Coordinate and/or manage sales activities
· Demonstrate a high degree of business acumen
· Documenting/Recording Information (Maintain operational records, Prepare forms or applications)
· Ensures all customers, internal and external, are kept informed of issues.
· Exhibits a positive attitude. Promotes superior customer service.
· Follows all proper communication channels with invoice process, with thorough communication and positive internal and external customer relations
· Manage and provide leadership to the sales team
· Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts
· Oversee sales staff
· Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs (if applicable)
· Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies
· Plan, present, and/or facilitate sales presentations and meetings
· Provide presentation and product demonstration support during the introduction of new products and services to customers
· Provide up-to-date and accurate information on sales numbers (Current, Goal, Trend, etc.)
· Provides problem/issue resolution for customers and other sales personnel to ensure optimal positive customer service.
· Read trade journals and professional literature to stay informed on trends, innovations, and changes that affect media planning
· Reports to CEO/COO and/or Customer when additional items are required, preventing possible customer dissatisfaction.
· Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote products (as needed)
· Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
· Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitabilityQualifications
· High School Diploma or GED
· Associates Degree (Liberal Arts, Social Sciences, Business, or Management.) preferred but not required
· 2 or more years of relative work experience
· 2 or more years of supervisory experience
· Full Time
· Compensation- Salaried Position $55,000.00/year plus commissions (expected earnings of $75,000.00 to $100,000.00/year)
· 50+ hours
· Hours will be mostly during these times:
o Monday - Friday 7:00am to 6:00pm
o Saturday (2-4 per month) 7:00am to 2:00pm
o Customer Deadlines and Agriculture Seasonality may require additional availability
o Working remotely will be required from time to time
Working at Bish is not just a job! It’s an opportunity to grow your skills and further your career - all while receiving top-notch benefits. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Note: Some benefits are only available at FT status
· Company Computer
· Company matched 401(k) program
· Dental insurance
· Medical insurance
· Paid holidays
· Paid vacation
· Prescription Drug Benefits
· Tool Assistance Program
· Uniform/Laundry Service
· Vendor discounts
BusinessView all jobs at Bish Enterprises