- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nursing Home and Assisted Living FacilitiesFront Desk ReceptionistSat & Sun (Part Time)
3pm - 9pm
New Weekend Rate DifferentialsBirmingham Green, a person-centered care focus community located in Manassas, Virginia. We have been providing high quality and affordable care for over 91 years.
For a view into our world, please visit our website at www.birminghamgreen.org
We have an amazing opportunity for Front Desk person that can:
Operates the front desk telephone console to receive, transfer and discharge calls in a prompt, appropriate and courteous manner.
- Answers questions of visitors and residents, giving appropriate information.
- Accepts deliveries for residents and staff. Notify appropriate person of delivery.
- Accepts, sorts, and directs delivery of all incoming mail as requested.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two years office experience or business school training required; or equivalent combination of educations and experience.
- Able to work weekends
- Proficient in use of computer, email and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher. Access a plus.)
How to Apply
If you have been thinking about making a change and you want to make the right change in 2022; then this opportunity is for you.
Come be a part of an extraordinary community and an exceptional team.
8605 Centreville Rd.
Manassas, VA 20110
Attn: Barbara Benson, HR Manager
703-257-6245 - Phone
703-257-0811 - Fax
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in Birmingham Green.
Birmingham Green Health Center for Comm Cnts
Get fresh Nursing Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.