- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
ANNOUNING NEW MORE COMPETETIVE HOURLY RATES BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Nursing Home and Assisted Living FacilitiesLaundry AidePart Time
7:00am - 3:00pm
Birmingham Green, a person-centered care focus community located in Manassas, Virginia. We have been providing high quality and affordable care for over 90 years.
For a view into our world,
please visit our website at www.birminghamgreen.org
We have an amazing opportunity for Laundry Aides that can:
- Collects soiled linens and clothing and sorts of articles for washing.
- Checks marking on residents' clothes and other linens of the facility and marks as required if necessary. Inspects articles for wear and tear.
- Delivers clothing, linens, and other articles to the appropriate place in the facility (i.e., resident rooms, linen closets, dietary department, etc.).
- Cleans equipment and work area in the laundry daily and as necessary.
- Must be able to lift without restrictions.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Able to work weekends
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Exposure to the senior population
- Desire to serve and care for the senior population
We offer remuneration commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive package of benefits and perks, which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance, legal guard plan, and pet insurance
- 23 days paid time off (employees can accrue up to 240 hours of paid time off)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Retirement plans through the Virginia Retirement System (VRS) – www.varetire.org
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts - Life Mart
- Employee Discounts - Cafeteria
How to Apply
If you have been thinking about making a change and want to make the right change in 2022; then this opportunity is for you.
Be a part of an extraordinary community and an exceptional team.
8605 Centreville Rd.
Manassas, VA 20110
Attn: Alice Decker, HR Director
703-257-6210 - phone
703-257-0811 - fax
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in Birmingham Green.
Birmingham Green Health Center for Comm CntsManassas, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.