Outside Sales Positions
- Posted: over a month ago
Outside Sales Positions
The Birmingham Fastener family of companies is always looking for outstanding candidates to join our Outside Sales Teams. With multiple locations across Alabama, Florida, and Texas; our family of companies is excited to hear what talents YOU can bring to the table! If you think you have what it takes to join our fast paced, high stakes Fastener family, please take a look at the brief job descriptions below...
Basic Job Information: Starting pay based on experience plus commission plan available
For a qualified candidate, this position offers the opportunity for growth and excellent compensation. Successful candidates must be self-driven and detail oriented with the ability to plan and prioritize activities for obtaining business results. Training is important and the candidate will train in many areas of our business. Knowledge of Industrial fastener products and mill-spec are a plus for candidates. The right candidate must have excellent computer skills, along with superior communication and negotiation skills. EOE
- 3 years Industrial Sales experience
- 2-3 years’ experience or training in industrial wholesale distribution; preferably in the metal fastener industry
- 2-3 years of outside sales experience
- Candidate to sell company products and services to existing customers by establishing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers within the customer’s organization.
- Mechanical aptitude and excellent interpersonal skill are a must. Strong skill set in mobile computer devices.
- Ability to make product recommendations, providing information to solve customer problems, providing technical support, conducting demonstrations and taking orders.
- Prepare quotes for customer projects. Generate new business within existing customers by probing for additional information of customer needs to ensure complete penetration of customer accounts.
- Expand customer base and create new customers by reviewing business directories for potential customers, making cold calls on possible new accounts, following up on leads from vendors and from trade shows, presenting the company’s products and services to decision makers and asking for an opportunity to serve their needs.
- Pay commensurate with experience and ability.
- Pre-employment testing required for qualified candidates.
Required Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Recommend Education: Bachelor's Degree
Birmingham Fastener & Supply
BusinessView all jobs at Birmingham Fastener & Supply