Essnova is looking to fill for Help Desk Analyst positions with one of our Fortune 500 customers in Huntsville Alabama.
This is long term contract positions, and special consideration will be given to candidates with related certifications.
Pay Rate: $15-$17 dependent on experience (on 1099 basis)
The analyst will provide technical telephone support for long term healthcare accounts comprised of nationwide skilled nursing and assisted living type facilities; Public Safety accounts, and/or a large E911 Dispatch Center.
The candidate(s) will support all day-to-day Help Desk related activities for the client. The candidate(s) will interface directly with the client in resolving support issues, or route the issue to the next appropriate level of support.
This position will require the candidate to provide technical support to include, but not limited to, the following areas:
• Account Resets & creations
• Network connectivity and wireless
• Computer hardware and printers
• Various software and web applications
• Windows operating system
• All Microsoft products
Candidate(s) shall stay informed of all changes to the operating systems or software programs that affect clients. Candidate(s) will be required to provide technical support for 30 to 40 calls per day. In addition, the candidate(s) must maintain records of correspondence received and responded to. Previous technical experience in an enterprise level environment is highly desired.
Candidate(s) must possess the following:
• excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• above average ability to interpret, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
• must be decisive, conscientious and interact well in a team environment
• have a strong desire to learn and ability to follow policies & procedures
• must be productive with a minimal amount of supervision
• must have a strong working knowledge of and experience with computer hardware, software and peripheral devices in a diverse environment
Preferred Education and Experience:
Associate’s Degree in a Technical or Computer Discipline or related field
1-2 years of experience with:
• Computer hardware or network support
• Customer Service
• Knowledge of healthcare and/or the Public Safety environment is a plus for the current position.
Windows operating systems
Certification(s) preferred but not mandatory
• CompTIA Security+, MCITP (Enterprise Desktop Support Technician), A+, HDI Desktop Support Technician
• Consistent attendance and punctuality is critical
• 24/7 coverage is required, must be willing to work afterhours and Holidays
• Successfully pass a drug test and criminal background check