Sr. Portfolio Manager
***You MUST already have a TS/SCI Clearance with a Polygraph to qualify***
Senior Portfolio Manager
Advice and assist with the planning and execution of specific programs by applying DoD command program management processes and principles. Provide program management skill sets to assist the J9 Cyber Procurement Office (CPO) with portfolio management support for the enhancement of coordination and communication efforts across command wide programs to ensure the USCYBERCOM J9 is able to conduct its mission to enhance USCYBERCOM's competitive advantage through partnerships with the S&T Community, Research Labs, and Commercial Entitles and across DoD.
- Experience working in a complex cyberspace operation and/or multi-stakeholder environment
- Have an active Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or a PMI Program Management Professional (PGMP) certification
- Have at least 10 years experience in developing, implementing, and managing a portfolio of projects within an organization similar to the complexity, size and scope of USCYBERCOM
- Ability to work in a fast paced, self-driven work environment with complex cyber security products
- Previous work in a PMO or Sr. level Acquisition position at the DOD
- Experience working in a PM type role within a Military Command structure
Qualifications Senior Program Analyst:
- Masters degree and 10 years of experience in SETA, Acquisition and/or Technical roles architecting customer solutions (OR) a Bachelors degree with 12 years experience, (OR) AS or HS Diploma and 16 years of experience.
- The candidate shall perform the following operations assessment processes to provide logistics support and Cyber Mission Force (CMF) reporting support:
- Develop, analyze, and update metrics to assess operational performance and effectiveness.
- Incorporate metrics into strategic assessment process.
- Maintain a repository of MOPs and MOEs metric results.
- Continuously monitor and track the facility work orders and maintenance budget within the host organizations tracking system and remediate any issues to keep projects on schedule.
- Evaluate an operation against MOPs and MOEs to determine progress relative to the mission objectives and end states.
- Assist in the management of the CMF program, including maintaining the plan and schedule, and change management activities.
- Determine and track Schedule Performance Index (SPI), Cost Performance Index (CPI) and develop schedule and cost performance analysis.
- Provide collection, analysis, interpretation, presentation, and organization of statistical analysis data.
- Ideal candidate will be comfortable working with senior military officers (O5-6) and senior civilians (14s and 15s).
- Experience with Program Objective Memorandum (POM) building process and Program, Planning, Budget, Execution (PPBE) Process.
Birchmere GroupFort Meade, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.