Birch Agency is seeking to hire a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work in a school setting near Port Royal, Virginia.
This contract job is part-time and for the remainder of the school year. Candidate must commit to a minimum of 18 hours per week and the Client is flexible on the work schedule.
- This BCBA job is to provide behavior analysis services and behavior management plans for special education students enrolled in educational programs.
- Provide BCBA services for students as needed in Autism and Behavior Support classes
- Provide support and professional learning to school site staff, para-educators, and parents/guardians in appropriate behavior intervention techniques.
- Conducts assessments and develops plans that conform to IDEA, Virginia law and regulations and other applicable statutes and regulations.
- Attend Meetings.
- Create and modify Individualized Treatment Plans for each child on caseload as needed
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or Master’s and Certification in ABA
- Certified with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board
For more information regarding this school-based job opportunity in the state of Virginia, please contact Ruth Ann at (727) 614-0209.