Full Stack Software Developer - Python
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full stack Engineer - REMOTE
Location: Client has offices in Boston, MA; Shirley, MA; Seattle, WA; and the UK and the Netherlands. The position is remote, but you must be based in the US.
This role will be responsible for writing code the user’s front-end web applications or mobile applications, but also for writing API code that sits in the middle and server code that sits in the back. The Full Stack Engineer will be supervised by and report to the Director of IT. The Full Stack Engineer does both front-end and back-end development. Additionally, they also understand how those pieces work together, and they are able to create the communication that exists between those two sides and ensure they integrate together. Development languages / frameworks currently in use are C# .NET, Python, Flask, PHP, Magento, SQL, AWS cloud native architectures, GCP, and BigQuery.
Minimum job requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer engineering related field.
- Must have 5+ years' experience with REST APIs, web applications.
- Must have 3+ years' experience with either C# .NET or PHP Magento.
- Must have 3+ years' experience with one of the cloud providers: GCP, AWS Azure.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience working with Data Analysts, Data Scientists, and Data Architects
- Must have 3+ years’ experience with ETL Pipeline
- Proven ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Advanced knowledge in Databases, Data Warehouses, and Data Lakes.
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience implementing microservices.
- Excellent (English) written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
Specific duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design, develop and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Design, develop and implement technical solutions in Microsoft Azure environments using .NET and other programing languages.
- Development and integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic .
- Development of back-end components.
- Integration of data storage solutions. · Build, deploy and test using CI/CD best practices.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Provide technical training and mentoring to other teams and team members.
- Collaborate with team members on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Explore open source or industry standard solutions that could be a fit for the organization.
- Other duties and tasks may be assigned.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate will have Computer Science experience. You have a data- driven mindset to test and measure results in a quantitative manner, in order to track KPIs and deliver metric reports. It excites you to work with external service providers to ensure applications and services meet business needs. You are detail oriented to provide solid solutions to complex problems. You are looking to be part of a growing company that strives to create and provide highly innovative products and services.
What do we offer?
- A salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: Health insurance; Paid time off; Dental insurance; 401(k); Vision insurance; Flexible schedule; Life insurance; Flexible spending account.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working in a global organization with diverse teams.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
Biosciences/Life Science Company
123 Any Street BostonBoston, MA
Get fresh Python Full Stack Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.