Shipping & Receiving Clerk
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk monitors and records all incoming and outgoing shipments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• HS diploma or equivalent
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
• Certified and able to ship all biological samples
• Eligible and able to be a company driver.
• Saf-T- Pak Certified to ship dangerous goods (must retain certification)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receive and deliver orders, and arrange shipping of returns
• Maintain computerized records of orders with received dates and end users
• Establish good relations with all delivery drivers and delivery account representatives
• Place necessary orders in Purchasing Agent’s absence
• Take care of weekly laundry service and check to make sure invoice are accurate
• Escort first aid, shredding, pest control, or other applicable individuals throughout the facility while they complete their tasks as necessary
• Perform other duties as assigned
Bioqual IncRockville, MD
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.