Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Posted: over a month ago
Position Title: Shipping and Receiving Clerk
BIOQUAL was established in 1981 and performs contract research services focused on in vivo models of human diseases including COVID-19, AIDS, influenza, RSV infection, Flavivirus infections including Zika and Dengue, malaria, hepatitis, and cancer. BIOQUAL has laboratories and vivariums under both BSL-2 and BSL-3 containment. In addition, BIOQUAL maintains CDC-approved BSL-3 containment laboratories for studies associated with Select Agents including highly pathogenic avian influenza.
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk monitors and records all incoming and outgoing shipments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and deliver orders, and arrange shipping of returns
- Maintain computerized records of orders with received dates and end users
- Establish good relations with all delivery drivers and delivery account representatives
- Place necessary orders in Purchasing Agent’s absence
- Take care of weekly laundry service and check to make sure invoice are accurate
- Escort first aid, shredding, pest control, or other applicable individuals throughout the facility while they complete their tasks as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
- Certified and able to ship all biological samples
- Eligible and able to be a company driver.
- Saf-T- Pak Certified to ship dangerous goods (must retain certification)
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Bioqual Inc