Field Application Scientist
Responsible to provide pre-sale support, product demonstrations, seminars, team selling activities. Support achievement of commercial business objectives and high level of customer satisfaction/patronage for Bionovaion medical devices and services.
- Support CEO to discover local business in Southern California (San Diego, Los Angeles).
- Provide expert technical, demo service and product leadership during sales process by demonstrating superior product and application knowledge for microscope and flow cytometry.
- Support customer purification and manufacturing projects by providing product and applications information, answering inquiries, giving presentation.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to Customers, Account Managers, and Sales Specialists on products and applications within assigned region.
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention through trouble shooting and continuing education on optimization of customer processes.
- Maintain good communication with customers and gather information on the customers’ needs and relay that information to the sales force in order to identify present and future customer needs and to enhance customer relations, where applicable.
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and seminars.
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer account sales strategies
- Provide competitive product insight and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs to internal stakeholders.
- Act as a mentor to new field team members, providing product, technical and professional guidance as necessary to improve the customer experience.
- Communicate regularly with CEO and Sales Specialist team in China to ensure coverage of pre and post-sale customer support and training.
- Master’s degree in science (Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry) or Engineering
- Good understanding and knowledge of the Biotech Industry, especially in Pathology field.
- Willingness to travel extensively within specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows (mostly in California)
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
- Solid problem-solving skills. Ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms.
- Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills, ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to diverse external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional areas.
- Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time.
Bionovation Biotech Inc is aimed for using a significant technological innovation to improve digital imaging in pathology. Whole slide images have offered the pathology community novel clinical, nonclinical, and research image-related applications. Its platforms have the potential to improve diagnostic accuracy, increase workflow efficiency, balance workloads, better integrate images with information systems, and financially enhance return on investment.
Bionovation Biotech offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. Bionovation Biotech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; California; San Diego
Bionovation Biotech will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.