Bionical Solutions LLC
WHAT WE DO
Bionical Solutions LLC develops innovative solutions that engage and drive behavior change to improve patient adherence through enhanced multi-channel communication for pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We deliver education and support for healthcare professionals, patients, and caregivers to improve patient outcomes.
Digital Application Analyst
The digital applications analyst will be a member of the Digital team, reporting to the Director of Digital Development to support the Software Development Life Cycle in areas of application design, development, testing, data, and reporting. The applications analyst will work closely with process owners across all functional areas including IT Support, Sales, Account Management, Production, Creative and Digital.
- Assists and documents one or all areas of applications programming that includes UI/UX design, testing and analysis
- Manage the business requirements identification and gathering processes for Digital projects
- Creates, manages and executes functional test plans for Digital products and solutions.
- Responsible for ownership and delivery of internal Digital projects to support initiatives for process automation and new application introduction
- Responsible for diagramming Digital solutions and architecture to support application development
- Participates in product and solutions brainstorming sessions, internal and external project kickoffs, and ad-hoc content and UI/UX reviews throughout projects.
- Manages MED Select Help Desk by triaging issues with cross-functional resources
- Support end users as needed and provide related technical assistance
- Additional duties as needed in support of the senior Digital staff and business users
- Bachelor’s in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or technology related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience
- Possesses a basic understanding of Web/Mobile programming technologies: HTML, CSS, API, JSON, iOS/Android
- Familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills. Proactive, self-motivated, quick learner able to support multiple projects
- Enjoys a fast passed environment with the ability to adapt to change
- Working knowledge of MS Excel: Pivot tables and reporting
Desired, a plus
- Experience with Veeva CRM and CLM
- Experience with Freshdesk help desk software or other helpdesk software
- Experience in diagramming basic IT systems and concept
About Bionical Solutions LLC
Everyone at Bionical Solutions shares an energy and passion to deliver services that ultimately lead to better lives for patients. We deliver better access to medicines, improve patient adherence/persistence with prescribed treatments and provide healthcare professionals with unique tools to enhance patient communication. Our expertise in behavioral science gives our clients insight into designing services optimally for real world challenges.
To learn more, visit www.bionicalsolutionsgroup.com
Resumes can also be sent to email@example.com
Bionical Solutions is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company; however only qualified candidates will be considered.