Client Service Representative
Biondo Investment Advisors, LLC Pike County, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: The firm is currently seeking a part-time Client Service Representative with the expectation that the position will transition into full-time within 6 months.
The Client Service Representative provides a wide range of administrative, operational and client-based services to support the Company’s mission of creating and preserving wealth for clients.
Specific Duties to Include:
- Provides service support to clients regarding their accounts including: answering statement questions; processing IRA rollovers; entering client orders (as licensed); providing market quotes (as licensed)
- Enters wires, checks, transfers and other daily transactions
- Maintains client check logs and deposits checks remotely
- Reviews daily transactions to ensure accuracy
- Additional operational duties to include but not limited to: preparation of new account documentation; assists in preparation for client meetings; lends support in investigating and resolving operational issues; RMD recordkeeping; client filing, scanning and retention of records; track and initiate incoming and outgoing ACATS
- Write client letters per company policy;
- Maintains fax records for compliance;
- Provides phone coverage as needed
- Participates in gathering and distributing client mailings;
- Performs other duties to support company initiatives.
- Strong technology background
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office software (specifically Word and Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated writing communication skills
- Exceptional business integrity and work ethic
- Minimum of two years' experience in financial services (e.g. banking, investment firm, brokerage firm, etc.)
- Related Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
Biondo Investment Advisors, LLCWhy Work Here?
Our team approach is free from conflicts of interest inherent to larger organizations. We enjoy working with one another & with our clients!
Biondo Investment Advisors, a SEC registered Investment Advisor headquartered in Milford PA, provides comprehensive financial services specializing in proprietary asset management and financial planning. Our diverse backgrounds and extensive experience enable us to assist our clients in all facets of their financial well-being.
540 Routes 6 & 209Pike County, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Biondo Investment Advisors, LLC