- Ensure safety of all staff and patients
- Maintain and monitor patient flow in the clinic
- Responsible for notifying management when visitors/non-patients are on the premises
- In the event a person is requested to leave the premises and refuses, seek assistance from local law enforcement
- Maintain clear. accurate records of any breach of security protocol; all reports must be provided in written documentation within 24 hours of incident
- Patrol and secure building and parking lot
- Thoroughly understand criticality of maintaining confidential patient information
- Insure all visitors sign-in at front desk
- Assist front desk and staff as needed
- Maintain and assist in insuring cleanliness of facility
- Minimum of one year security experience required; experience in a substance abuse clinic/environment preferred
- Ability to de-escalate difficult situations
- Current CPR card or ability to get one prior to start date
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- High level attention to detail
- Patient focused
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills required
- Confidence with "can do" attitude
- Key competencies include problem solving, planning, communication skills, collaborative style (team player a must!)
- Hours are Monday-Friday 4:45 am - 1:15 pm; Work every other weekend - hours are 7:45 am - 11:30 am.
- Compensation dependent on experience
Biomed Behavioral Healthcare, PC is a leader in providing professional, competent and compassionate services to help chemically dependent individuals with co-occurring disorders related to behavioral health attain and maintain their highest possible functioning capacity. Started in 1999, the vision of the program is to provide innovative and comprehensive services that promote maximum patient rehabilitation resulting in them once again becoming productive members of the community.
Biomed is a privately held company with a current workforce of over 120 people operating in three locations. We continue to make significant investments in the future of our patients and employees and we are looking to hire candidates that will drive results as we continue to expand in support of our communities. We are looking for the right candidates at all levels to be part of our team and collectively work towards accomplishing both current and future patient/company objectives. This is a key position in the organization and we are looking for an "A" Player to fill this very important role.