- HOURLY PAY RANGE: $22.00 - $32.00
- RETENTION BONUS: $3,000.00
- Project the ethical values, mission and vision of Bio-Med by providing quality clinical therapy to the patient population.
- Actively participate on the treatment team with client, clinical and medical staff to develop the appropriate patient treatment plan.
- Working with patients, develop comprehensive treatment goals and objectives. Provide a total systems approach to treatment by encouraging participation of patient’s family, employer and other stakeholders.
- Provide case management to patients by developing biopsychosocial assessment, treatment plans, daily progress notes and 60-day reviews. Develop comprehensive patient goals and objectives
- Provide crisis intervention and monitor ongoing patient compliance with program expectations.
- Develop appropriate discharge, follow-up, aftercare and transition plans with support outside the organization continuity of care.
- Facilitate groups, didactics and participate with community organizations.
- Initiate authorizations and re-authorizations of funded patients with continuous open communications with funding sources.
- Masters Degree in Social Work with an active LMSW, LPC, LLMSW or LLPC.
- Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor certification (CADC, CAADC, CAADC-R) or a currently active three-year Development Plan or the ability to immediately apply for a development plan to obtain the appropriate credentials.
- Minimum of one year substance use disorder experience preferred
- Participate in ongoing internal and external training to maintain proficiency in current trends relative to providing quality therapy to the patient population
- Participate in the initial intake process by providing screenings, patients rights orientation, HIV/Hepatitis C education and provide patient fee arrangements.
- Key competencies include: analytical, drives change, curiosity, problem solving, diligence, planning, excellent communication skills, collaborative style (team player a must)
- Not afraid to voice new ideas and own opinions that drive the business forward
- Confidence with "can do" attitude
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated Leadership skills; a genuine team player with collaborative style
- High level attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Compensation: Compensation Range dependent on credentials; $3,000.00 Retention Bonus
Biomed Behavioral Healthcare, PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer