Customer Service Specialist
Biologix Center For Optimum Health Franklin, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving Technical issues.
- Handle patient inquiries
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Positive person, ready to have a great day - everyday!
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Quick books, and Microsoft Products
- Must be able to lift 15 - 20 pounds
Biologix Center For Optimum HealthWhy Work Here?
Check out our website: www.biologixcenter.com
We are a privately owned Biological and Bioregulatory medicine practice with emphasis in physical medicine, holistic medicine, regenerative medicine, advanced chiropractic medicine, and curative massage therapy for people with chronic illnesses. This position offers excellent compensation, a positive work environment, and support staff. Experience with holistic medicine, functional medicine desired, but thorough training is available.
554 Franklin RoadFranklin, TN