Junior Project & Construction Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BIOGEST® is an international biogas technology leader headquartered in Austria and operating with daughter companies in the US and around the world. With our talented team of highly qualified employees, we have already completed 160+ biogas plants that generate electricity or renewable natural gas (RNG). Our end-to-end supply chain ensures most efficient plant operation.
We are looking for a Junior Project manager/ Junior Construction Manager for a biogas plant construction site in South Dakota. From project start on (civil works / ground works) you will be on site until final completion, commissioning, and handover to our customer. Your focus is to monitor and direct contractor and supplier activities to ensure our tight time and budget expectations are closely met.
You will be working in tandem with an experienced Biogest (Senior) Project Manager who will provide guidance and supervision.
· Daily presence on a plant construction site
· Supervision of works performed by third parties (contractors, vendors and suppliers)
· Management of site supply chain (deliveries, storage, inventory management)
· Purchase of material (basic construction site supplies) and services (cranes, equipment, storage) from local suppliers
· Project progress documentation and activity log (site log, checklists, photo evidence)
· Direct report to Project Manager/Senior Project Manager
· Attendance at project progress meetings, direct communication with customer / project owners and other relevant stakeholders
· Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline, Construction Management or related area Experience in construction site environment is an advantage (1 year or more)
· Knowledge of local construction market (contractors, vendors, suppliers)
· Proactive, independent and self-motivated
· Team player
· Professional and responsible approach
· Software skills: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel…) – proficient; CAD – basic
· Willingness to work at a project site location
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
· Adequate Compensation including bonus, company car and cost of living
· A job in an international, owner-managed company
· Entry into an innovative and fast-growing industry
· 401 K Dental and Medical
· In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
· International Team Events
Join our team and be part of the rapidly growing Green Gas Universe!
Biogest stands for efficient and transparent processes. Thus, we utilize flat company hierarchies that allow to clearly define employee responsibilities. We constantly strive to optimize organizational collaboration by means of short communication paths, new media, and a social environment. A lean organization with quick decisions paired with a pleasant work environment is the springboard our talent accounts on to create these best-of-class technology solutions BIOGEST is known for.
Please send your application and resume to: Biogest America Inc. | Human Resources | 1776 S Jackson St | Suite 603 | Denver, CO 80210
Email: email@example.com | www.biogest-biogas.com | Online Application: https://jobapplication.hrworks.de/en?companyId=h4a466b&id=fccf0e
BIOGEST® is an international biomethane and biogas plant technology leader headquartered in Austria and operating with daughter companies in France, Italy, Romania, Serbia, the Czech Republic, Great Britain and the US. With our talented team of highly qualified employees, we have already completed 160+ biogas plants that generate electricity or biomethane worldwide. Our end-to-end supply chain ensures most efficient plant operation.
1776 S Jackson St Suite 603 DenverSioux Falls, SD
TechnologyView all jobs at Biogest