Title: Sr. Database Programmer Analyst
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 2 years
· The Database Programmer Analyst – Senior position has a primary focus on developing and supporting new and existing Database development to include but is not limited to:
· Support for COTS application databases and integrations
· Support for in house developed application databases and integrations
· New database design and development
· Data warehouse development and maintenance
· Required Skills:
· 7 years database design/development (MS SQL).
· 4 years advanced ETL and SSIS design/development (MS SQL).
· SQL queries, stored procedures and functions
· SSIS package design and development
· SSAS and related technologies
· Building reports and dashboards with SSRS This position will also serve as a backup for the various DBA functions as needed.
· Advanced T-SQL
· Data Warehouse concepts and designs
· SSRS reporting
· Data analysis
- Experience in a Government, Banking or Healthcare environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- An equivalent combination of post-secondary education and/or job-related experience may substitute for the required education on a year for year basis