Sr/Territory Business Manager - Portland, OR - OBGYN/Primary Care
- £124,500 Yearly
About This Role
Biogen is searching for collaborative, strategic, and results-oriented Sr / Territory Business Managers for a potential launch supporting providers treating patients with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) & Post-Partum Depression (PPD). In this field-based role, you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining critical relationships with key stakeholders in the Primary Care and OBGYN community. The Sr / Territory Business Manager is responsible for developing and executing on sales plans for their assigned territory.
What You'll Do
As a member of Biogen’s neuropsychiatry team, your main role will be to effectively communicate complex clinical data, market access policies, and patient support services information to customers and key stakeholders. You will utilize your outstanding interpersonal abilities and Biogen’s customer selling approach to identify and cater to the educational needs of customers. Moreover, you will thoughtfully align Biogen’s product offerings to meet the evolving needs of customers in a productive and compliant manner.
Who you Are
You drive results in a challenging and saturated market by being customer and patient-focused; you are curious and thrive in a collaborative environment. You are focused on driving differentiation and creating value for customers and patients.
· Education: BS/BA preferred, MBA a plus
· For Sr. Territory Business Manager consideration, 5+ years of pharma, specialty, hospital, and/or biotech sales are required. A breadth of experiences across these disciplines is highly desirable; co-promotion and launch experience is preferred
· For Territory Business Manager consideration, 2+ years of pharma or biotech sales experience required
· Proven track record of success as demonstrated by consistent high ranking (Top 30%) over minimum 2+ years, achievement awards, etc
· Proven ability to drive results in a challenging and ambiguous market
· Tenacious and motivated outside-the-box thinker who excels in a collaborative team setting
· Customer and patient-focused, able to identify challenges and achieve results with minimal guidance
· Support, adopt, and promote a culture of compliance to ensure all activities are fully compliant with Company policies and procedures, applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards
· Must have the desire and capabilities to help us achieve new levels of success as we look to the future
· Driving is an essential duty of this job; candidates must have a valid driver’s license to be considered
· Territory covers Portland Oregon and Vancouver, WA. Must reside in the territory.
The base compensation range for Sr Territory Business Manager is $124,500 to 180,500. The base compensation range for Territory Business Manager is $113,600 – $ 153,400. Base salary is determined by a combination of factors including, but not limited to, job related years of relevant experience, internal equity, and location of the job. Additionally, this role is eligible for participation in Biogen’s LTI grants and other incentive programs. Biogen offers a full range of benefits that include medical, dental, life, long and short-term disability insurances, vacation, end-of-year shutdown, and 401K participation and matching contributions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our mission to find therapies for neurological and rare diseases is a unique focus within our industry and this shared purpose is what connects us as a team. We work together to overcome obstacles and to follow the science. We are resilient as we strive to make an impact on our patients’ lives and on changing the course of medicine. Together, we pioneer. Together, we thrive.
At Biogen, we are committed to building on our culture of inclusion and belonging that reflects the communities where we operate and the patients we serve. We know that diverse backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives make us a stronger and more innovative company, and we are focused on building teams where every employee feels empowered and inspired. Read on to learn more about our DE&I efforts.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
BusinessView All Biogen Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.