Objective of the position:
Test Processing Support Specialist 1 duties will consist of accurately and precisely transferring and entering data from test request forms into an electronic data base.
· Data entry of test information.
· Confirmation of entered data, and confirmation that data provided meets the minimum requirements as indicated by the QMS.
· Timely and accurate delivery of reviewed test results.
· Participation in quality and accuracy programs.
COMPETENCY OR POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
· Test Processing and data entry experience preferable.
· Ability to adapt to emerging situations and respond with a sense of urgency.
· Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
· Organized with attention to detail.
· Strong knowledge of HIPAA regulations, and appropriate use of protected health information.
· Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
· Must adhere to all standard operation procedures within Quality Management System.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma
- Undergraduate Degree preferred
- 1-3 years customer service or data entry experience