Sr. Analyst, Financial Accounting & Planning
We are looking for a detail-oriented and strategically minded senior accounting analyst to join our accounting team. The senior financial analyst's responsibilities include assisting with financial planning and budgeting/forecasting processes, analyzing financial statements and reports, developing financial models, preparing projections, and performing research and analysis as may be required by leadership. As a senior financial analyst, you will also be responsible for providing project teams with financial guidance and assisting with monthly close processes.
To be successful as a senior financial analyst, you should be able to perform a variety of financial activities including planning, analysis, budgeting, reporting, and accounting functions. You should also have strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills and be able to present financial information and models in a concise and easily comprehensible manner.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports and provide meaningful variance commentaries.
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with budgeting, and monthly close processes including departmental forecast.
- Understanding key business drivers.
- Assisting project and operating teams with financial guidance.
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- Performing research and analysis as required.
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
- Partner with business functions to provide value added support, planning and information to enable decision making.
- Build strong partnerships and collaboration across the organization
- Assist with the creation/modification of financial processes
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Mixed experience between public accounting (2-3 years) and industry practice.
- 2+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling.
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Working knowledge of financial strategies.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work as team player
- Proactive, Ownership & Accountability mindset
- Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment / multi-tasking
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with ERP & Financial Planning systems will be appreciated, particularly SAGE and Host Analytics/Planful
BioTissue Holdings IncMiami, FL
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.