BioTek Labs Hagerstown, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medical Assistant in Cumberland, MD with Pediatric Experience
BioTek Labs, LLC is a nationwide company specializing in the testing and treatment of allergies. We provide comprehensive allergy testing and customized, best in class treatment to patients to reduce symptoms of allergies for a healthier life.
Join the BioTek Labs team today!
About the Position
The role of a Clinical Lab Specialist-MA assists the providers with the daily operations of BioTek Labs allergy immunotherapy services within physician clinics. This position works autonomously, under the supervision of an Area Manager and licensed physician, providing allergy testing, creating customized allergy treatments, educating patients, and ensuring administrative compliance within BioTek Labs guidelines.
- Proven ability to exercise appropriate judgment in an autonomous environment
- Demonstrates the ability to perform clinical/technical/service/administrative tasks
- Able to collaborate with on-site physician office and BioTek Labs team
- Dedication to compassionate patient care and extraordinary client service
- Comfortable educating and consulting patients about allergy immunotherapy
- Organized and pays close attention to detail
- Ability to Work Full-Time, Monday through Friday
- Current MA Certification
- Pediatric experience
- Recent clinical experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Proficiency in MS Office and EMR Systems
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for monthly performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off with opportunity for rollover
- 401k Retirement plan with Company match
- A family culture of respect and trust
- Paid Holidays
- The ability to make a meaningful impact on the daily health of patients
- Paid Training
- Career advancement
- 36 hours guaranteed pay
- Employee and Client Referral Bonus
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at BioTek Labs