Associate Scientist II
The Bioanalytical Sciences group at (client) is seeking a motivated
Research Associate to join our team to help advance novel RNAi programs from discovery to the clinic.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Develop analytical methods using quantitative PCR (qPCR), immunoprecipitation and other PCR-based strategies (digital PCR, sequencing etc).
- Develop analytical methods from different biofluids and cell media.
- Perform sample testing and investigative bioanalysis for Client's studies.
- Extraction of DNA and RNA.
- RT-qPCR primer and probe design for target sequences.
- Executing experiments and performing data analysis, creating draft documents and presentations.
- Hands on knowledge and technical skills to perform analytical methods such as qPCR, ELISA, and Immunoprecipitation with subsequent data analysis.
- Automation experience would be also highly desirable.
- Previous experience with oligonucleotide is strongly preferred.
- Familiar with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other analytical software (example Graph Prism or similar).
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced working environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Understand concepts of PK, PD and DMPK
- Experience with biofluids (urine, serum, plasma, CSF) is strongly preferred.
- A quick learner with proven ability to perform in a fast paced working environment
Education: A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or relevant field, with >1 years or 3 years of biopharmaceutical experience respectively.
Skills and Experience: