BioPhase Solutions Carlsbad, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Responsibilities are focused on laboratory-based experimental research and include developing, troubleshooting, and executing in vitro assays, screening assays, protein purification and cell culture.
- B.S./M.S. degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or related field
- Post-graduate experience engaged in bench research
- Molecular biology/biochemistry skills
- Experience in plate-based assays like ELISA
- Experience in mammalian cell culture techniques is preferred
- Experience in peptide/protein/antibody engineering is preferred
- Experience in phage or mRNA display screening is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
ScienceView all jobs at BioPhase Solutions