BioPhase Solutions Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
- $30 to $45 Hourly
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for Southern California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to work for a Greater Los Angeles area pharmaceutical company.
Pay Rate: $30-45/hour depending on experience
Maintenance Mechanic needed for a research/chemical manufacturing/packaging company. U.S. high school diploma a must. 2+ years of experience in a mechanical/electrical repair environment, preferably with packaging/labeling/process equipment. Excellent mechanical skills mandatory to perform repairs on equipment and tooling. Fixture design and installation of equipment will be performed. Welding and electrical/electronic experience a plus. Must be proficient in operation of shop equipment, such as lathes, drill presses, mills, saws, etc. Machine shop background preferred.
- General diagnosis and repair of all plant equipment
- Setup of filling, labeling, and packaging equipment
- Design of new equipment/jigs/fixtures
- Installation of new equipment and rebuilding of present equipment
- Routing maintenance according to preventative maintenance schedules
- Contact equipment manufacturers for installation, parts support, and troubleshooting
- Make vacuum forming molds/tooling
- Light electrical circuit installation and/or repair
- Partial supervision of warehouse assistants
- Painting of plant and/or equipment
- Writing new maintenance and operating procedures and keep up to date all daily/weekly/monthly logs
- 2+ years of experience in a mechanical/electrical/repair shop environment, preferably with packaging equipment
- Excellent mechanical skills in order to perform repairs, equipment/jigs/fixture design, and equipment installations
- Light welding skills and electrical knowledge for single and three phase systems
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and be proficient in operation of shop equipment such as lathes, drill press, mills, saws, etc.
- Knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, and electronic control systems used in packaging/filling equipment
- Must have own tools
- Lifting required up to maximum of fifty pounds (50 lbs.) in the form of plastic rolls, motors, equipment, molds, and boxes, etc.
- Ladder climbing required to service certain mechanical and/or electrical repairs or installations.
- Proficiency in the English language and communication skills necessary in order to follow written instructions, completing forms, interfacing with repair and parts’ vendors, in addition to receiving training on new equipment, and observing safety precautions and considerations in a chemical manufacturing facility.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website at www.biophaseinc.com for additional job opportunities!!!
BioPhase SolutionsLos Angeles, CA
Over a month agoView All BioPhase Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.