BioPhase Solutions Los Angeles County, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $23 Hourly
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for Southern California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Chemist/R&D Technician to work for a leading Greater Los Angeles area cosmetic company.
Hourly Rate: $20-23/hour
Contract Duration: 6 months, could extend
Will work in R&D lab supporting all activities but not limited to formulation and bench scale up testing. Will primarily be responsible for producing bench scale up batches and preparation of additional samples for product evaluation. This individual will also be working closely with Technical Operation Team to investigate root cause of bench scale up and stability batch issues and optimize MWI (manufacturing work instructions) and specifications.
- Prepare Formal stability batches and additional samples for testing/product evaluation
- Collaborate with formulators and prepare documents needed to transfer Formal stability batches to QC for testing
- Collaborate with Formulators and Engineer to investigate root cause of any discrepancies during bench scale up process and optimize MWI and specifications
- Perform simple reformulation under the supervision of formulators
- Read and understand formula processing instructions and raw material handling
- Design and perform experiments with moderate input from the manager.
- Perform formula confirmation on 3rd party formulation and site transfer products
- Conduct Daily Calibrations on all pH meters, ovens and refrigerator
- Help set up stability samples and conduct testing
- Perform other duties or projects assigned as necessary
- B.S. in chemistry or related science
- 1-3 years as QC or R&D chemist in personal care or related industry
- Good knowledge in chemistry and formulation principle in skin care and hair care
- Knowledge of and compliance with in cGMP, GDP and GLP
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
Please send resumes to email@example.com and visit our website at www.biophaseinc.com for additional job opportunities!!!
AddressLos Angeles County, CA
USAView all jobs at BioPhase Solutions